Teresa Palmer and Kristen Stewart - twins?? look a like ?


photo source

My wife told me that she wanted to watch a movie and she wants a comedy film that includes crazy people, so I picked up this movie called "Take me home tonight" a movie set up on the year 80's and starring Topher Grace and Teresa Palmer. During our movie-thon, my wife said and pointed her finger on our home screen and said to me that, "is she the girl from Twilight movie?" (referring to Kristen Stewart) and pointed to this girl character that played by Teresa Palmer (look at the photo above for comparison) and then I stupidly answer "YES!"

Then after the movie, I saw on the credits that it is not Kristen Stewart! ( I super like Kristen after watching Twilight movies..I don't know the reason, just don't ask me again hehehe) I went to google.com and read up some wikis and found out that they really are look a like.
I get mistaken [for Kristen] all the time!,” the actress exclaimed when Movieline first broached the subject. “The three [actresses] I usually get are Kristen Stewart, Naomi Watts and Scarlett Johansson, but hands down the number one I get is Kristen Stewart. It’s all over the Internet. I can definitely see the resemblance. We have a similar shaped chin and we’re both dark under our eyes with similar lips. I’ve been recognized for her before.” -Teresa said and more interview posted at movieline.com
My world exploded and tried to research more about Teresa Palmer and she did already some movies like the Sorcerer's Apprentice and I am Number Four, which I saw Sorcerer's and didn't noticed that she looks like Kristen Stewart, but I noticed it only after watching "Take me home tonight!" The world starting to go weird and awesome and now I love Kristen and Teresa now!
I wish they are twins!

What do you think ? look a like ba sila?